Version 18.104.22.1684 [13.04.2017]
- Bugfix: Beim Starten eine Projekts wurde bis zum nächsten Neuladen der Liste das Projekthäkchen entfernt.
Version 22.214.171.1243 [31.03.2017]
- New: New filter in the client and contact manager toolbar.
A) Display of clients assigned to projects only B) Only display clients whose projects are assigned to the current user
- Bugfix: Print: When the "Date / From / To" column was not in first place, the column headings were not aligned correctly
- Bugfix: Time stamp list: If the column from / to is not in first place and the grouping is set to "Project", "Sum" was overlapped. [Ticket: 2515]
- Extension: Multiple selection via checkboxes from users and customers can now be combined
- Important bugfix: Sporadic error "External exception C0000006" fixed when the exe is installed in the network and the system returns from the idle state.
- Bugfix: The compressed user settings could not be saved under a Czech operating system when an MS-SQL server is used
- Bugfix: Fixed a problem where the Windows desktop flickered when the Windows taskbar was switched to "Auto-hide" and the project manager was open.
You can now deactivate the comprssion in the .ini file.
- Bugfix: Option "Duplicate day" duplicated the following day instead of the selected day under SQLite
Version 126.96.36.1992 [25.01.2017]
- Bugfix: Improved behavior on scaled Windows desktop (larger font, 125%)
- Bugfix: Task list: "Last change" date/time was not converted into correct timezone.
- Bugfix: If the project list is filtered in the project manager by project status, e.g. "Active", all tasks appeared in the task list instead of the filtered. [Ticket: 2465]
Version 188.8.131.521 [02.12.2016]
- Extension: Quick entry now also supports the grouping by task status and automatically offers the option when entering a new task
- Bugfix: Removed button "Billing mode" in the tab "Times" of the tasks as it did not offer a plausible filter option. [Ticket: 2445]
Version 184.108.40.2060 [18.11.2016]
- Bugfix: The duration of the time needed for entering a comment was not calculated to the total end time of the timestamp.
- Bugfix: Exception when users with limited user rights tried to sort projects by project number
- Bugfix: Error in the summarizing report when no columns for the print were selected.
- Bugfix: Error when printing the task list with the column "Text". [Ticket: 2444]
- Bugfix: Graphical error. Cardreaders (Text, Notes, Attachements, Times) optimized in the "Edit task" dialog.
- Bugfix: When printing the timestamp list from the dialog "Edit task", the client name and project name was not printed.
Version 220.127.116.119 [20.09.2016]
- Bugfix: Automatic refresh when changing details in a quote. The change is now immediately displayed in the client manager. [Ticket: 2409]
- Bugfix: The filter for archived projects did not work in the reporting module. [Ticket: 2417]
- Bugfix: If the receiver of a task is changed and a reminder was created for that task, the owner of the reminder is now changed, too. [Ticket: 2413]
- Extension: The free date range option is now available on multiple dialogs [Ticket: 2430]
- Extension: Report Check-In/Check-Out: The totals sum is now displayed for the presence. [Ticket: 2302]
- Bugfix: User settings: Wrong grouping of work time in the user details, when using a MS-SQL database [Ticket: 2433]
Version 18.104.22.1688 [05.09.2016]
- Bugfix: Traybar hints were cut off partialy when starting or stopping projects
- Bugfix: Error in profit calculation when using flatrates and times of multiple users are used for the calculation
Version 22.214.171.1246 [18.08.2016]
- Bugfix: All list views: If you've opened and closed the group settings too quickly the "Edit project" dialog was opened.
- Bugfix: Exception when closing Xpert-Timer [Ticket: 2402]
- Bugfix: Error when counting up the project number automatically. [Ticket: 2404]
Version 126.96.36.1995 [08.07.2016]
- Bugfix: Sporadic error when creating a new project. Project was created anyways
Version 188.8.131.524 [04.07.2016]
- Extension: If you filter the project list and there's no result, the filter will be now displayed in the empty list. [Ticket: 2373]
- Bugfix: The filter "Only not yet to be billed" filter was not saved in the views. [Ticket: 2375]
- Bugfix: Colums: If you've changed the settings in the .ini file, the columen from/til was not changed. [Ticket: 2377]
Version 184.108.40.2063 [06.06.2016]
- Bugfix: The filter "Payed on" in the billing module did not work correctly [Ticket: 2360]
- Bugfix: Automatic increase of project number did not work using a MySQL database [Ticket: 2358]
- Bugfix: The work group was not duplicated when copying a project in the work group mode [Ticket: 2367]
- Extension: There are now arrows available in the statistic module to change the date in the "Free range" filter [Ticket: 2355]
- Bugfix: In the single user version the filter for clients is now hidden as it's unnecessary [Ticket: 2351]
- Bugfix: User settings: If logged in as XTAdmin no user projects were visible [Ticket: 2370]
- Bugfix: The list of userprojects was not displayed correctly in XTAdmin.exe [Ticket: 2368]
Version 220.127.116.112 [12.05.2016]
- Bugfix: Graphical error: When displaying the history module, the contact person was displayed wrong in the project settings. [Ticket: 2345]
- Bugfix: Printing: Column "Created" was not printed [Ticket: 2342]
- Bugfix: Copy of projects: When copying a main project within a client, the project was not marked as "Copy of..." [Ticket: 2347]
- Bugfix: Using the excel export and exporting the column "Person in charge", the name was exported with an extra space
Version 18.104.22.1681 [12.04.2016]
- Bugfix: No result was delivered when searching for a project name in the dialog "Manual entry" and "New task"
- Bugfix: Time stamps: When right clicking on a timestamp and choosing "Manual entry", the project name must be set automatically. [Ticket: 2335]
- Bugfix: When printing, the sorted column was ignored, when no grouping was chosen [Ticket: 2334]
Version 22.214.171.1240 [02.04.2016]
- Bugfix: Text phrases are now sorted alphabetically
- Bugfix: Email: Radio button "User" did not work in the print settings [Ticket: 2322]
- New: When checking off a task you can now change the status of the task as well. E.g. a developer checks the task off and sends it to the testes with the status "Test".
- New: New filter in toolbar in order to filter for multiple task states at one time
- Bugfix: Documents and tasks where not transferred if a task was moved from one project to another
- Bugfix: Task packages: Task packages could not be deleted in combination with a MS-Access database [Ticket: 2323]
- Bugfix: When copying tasks, the total sum of the tasks was copied, too. [Ticket: 2324]
- Bugfix: Clientfilter was added to the single user version [Ticket: 2321]
- Extension: You can now sort all lists like text phrases, project types, etc by column
- Extension: Note subject can now be edited using F2 in the notes list
Version 126.96.36.1998 [07.03.2016]
- New: User defined fields can now be filled when importing project data using a CSV file
- New: Display user diefined fields in the project manager now. New grouping and filter options are also available. [Ticket: 2291]
- Extension: Display of times in the monthly report with with two decimals
- New: Task manager: Filter for date (Created, Due on, Starts on, Done, Last change)
- Bugfix: Edit taks: Save button was not active when reminder was set von "None" to "0 min before". [Ticket: 2276]
- New: Reset the users settings only for window positions and sizing
- New: Reset the users settings only for the dialogs which are checked with "Don't show this dialog again".
Version 188.8.131.527 [24.02.2016]
- Extension: New forma type "hours (h:mm)", in order to export hours not only in decimal but also in hours and minutes.
- New: Option to print with a smaller font to get as much information on a page as possible
- New: Page width is now checked before printing
- Bugfix: Rebuild all list reports
- New: Printing of the reports is now optionally available in hours, minutes or decimal.
- Bugfix: Weekly report: The columns of the days are now smaller, the column for the project name is now larger. [Ticket: 2272]
- New: New SHA256 signature for setup and .exe
Version 184.108.40.2066 [22.01.2016]
- Bugfix: Excel Export: The destination path is always "MyDocuments" [Ticket: 2263]
- Bugfix: Edit taks: If an attachment is added using drag&drop the task name should be filled automatically in the dialog "Add document". [Ticket: 2244]
- Bugfix: Tasklist: Filter text "Ready to start" is not displayed. [Ticket: 2266]
Version 220.127.116.115 [07.01.2016]
- Bugfix: Could not change project state without changing sub projects also [Ticket: 2248]
- Bugfix: Excel Export: Percentage was always 0 when exporting to excel. [Ticket: 2258]
Version 18.104.22.1684 [31.12.2015] [New DB-Patchlevel 87]
First release of V5.0
- New: New excel export
- New export dialog
- Export fields can now be chosen
- Header names can be changed
- Export formats can be changed, e.g. date, time, hours, percent an many more
- Width of columns can be set
- Summarizing is possible
- Colors and styles can be set
- Extension: Headers of list views are now saved in the .ini file
- New: Note categories are now available
- New: List views: You can now display quick access buttons for your saved views.
- New: Display or hide the quick entry line for lists by right clicking on the toolbar
- New: When printing a list you have now the option to "Start new page per group". This allows to start a new page for e.g. each client or each user.
- The option to name the headers is only available when logged in as XTADMIN
- You can find the option in the dropdown menu of the list configuration (Button "Views" on the toolbar)
- New: Notes for projects
- New: 5 additional project states, e.g. "Waiting for release", "Quoted", "To be billed"
- New: User definied fields for projects
- New: New project state "Released"
- New: New overview tab in the project settings for all recent action in relation to the project
- New: New chart for timestamp list
- New: New chart for project list
- New: Timestamp list, To-Do-List and reimbursables can now be viewed in a seperate window if you choose the option in the menu "View".
- New: You can now start projects or tasks from the timestamp list
- New: Completely new reporting module
- Reporting of clients/users/user groups
- Summarizing of clients, projects, users, dates and much more
- Grouping of clients, projects, users, dates and much more
- Support of different currencies
- Excel-Export of results
- Graphics of results
- Extension: Optimized email function when printing a list.
- New: XT now supports the SSL encryption for sending emails through SMTP
- New: Optimized options to automatically send emails from the system
- New: Access rights: Now only access rights of actived modules are visible [Ticket: 2174]
- New: Notes can now be added to tasks
- New: New task states: 1) Test 2) Test successful 3) Test failed 4) Problem occured 5) Ready
- plus 5 additional states, free to be named
- New: Timestamp list: You can now enter multiple line comments. Use the context menu (right click) to activate.
- New: Timestamp list: If grouped by day, the date is now automatically entered into the manual entry if the focus is on one of those dates.
- New: New tab "Projects" in the user settings, in order to easily assign projects.
Version 22.214.171.1247 [01.10.2015]
- Extension: All dialogues for text queries can now be saved and closed using CTRL+Enter [Ticket: 2182]
- Bugfix: Assigning projects: Sporadic error when closing the dialog is fixed.
- Bugfix: Task Packages dialog was blocked.
Version 126.96.36.1996 [24.09.2015]
- Bugfix: Edit task: Text of task was hidden
- Bugfix: Time stamps list: If timestamp list ist grouped by day, and the day is marked, this date will be used in the manual entry.
Version 188.8.131.525 [21.09.2015]
- Bugfix: Verbesserte Kompatibilität zu Windows 10 (insb. Uhrzeitformat)
- Bugfix: Kommentar wurde in der Zeitstempelliste mehrzeilig dargestellt.
Version 184.108.40.2064 [07.08.2015]
- Bugfix: To-Do list: The column "Time left" could not be printed. [Ticket: 2117]
- Bugfix: To-Do List: "Time left" should display the time estimated if there has not been any time entry yet. [Ticket: 2119]
- Bugfix: To-Do list: The column "Time left" was not eported to Excel. [Ticket: 2118]
- Bugfix: Timestamps: When merging timestamps, the pause was not added to the end time when "Discard gaps" was chosen.
Version 220.127.116.113 [23.06.2015]
- Bugfix: Error "OnShow, OnHide ..." when using windows sipping tool
Version 18.104.22.1682 [19.05.2015]
- Bugfix: Excel export: Text of description is now fully exported to Excel. (was cut to 255 characters before) [Ticket: 2104]
- Extension: Project list printing: The column "Description" ist now wider to better display the text. [Ticket: 2111]
- New: PDF-Print Settings: Settings for compression and optimized printing are now being saved.
- New: PDF-Print: New options for "PDF Compression" and "Optimized printing" are now available in the print dialog.
- Bugfix: Report: The height of the project description in the report header is now set automatically, so that no text is cut. [Ticket: 2091]
- Bugfix: Sometimes, without refreshing the projectmanager, the total sum of the project was doubled when a project was edited and saved. [Ticket: 1946]
- Bugfix: Statistic module: Access violation when 2nd record was marked and the arrows where used to flip through the pages. [Ticket: 2094]
- Bugfix: Print tasks: Access violation when including the column "Time needed" in the report. [Ticket: 2106]
Version 22.214.171.1249 [23.03.2015]
- New: Print lists. Texts of column headers can be changed now by using xperttimer.ini [mehr]
- Bugfix: User settings are now compressed, to keep the footprint of a user record small (problems with MS-Access)
see manual for details
- Bugfix: Freier Zeitraum: Bei Gruppierung nach Kunde oder Hauptprojekt wurden unter gewissen Umständen die letzte Zeile nicht angezeigt.
Version 126.96.36.1998 [12.02.2015]
- Extension: Check in / Check out report is now displayed in hh:mm or optional in decimal hours, according to the configuration [Ticket: 2059]
- Extension: Running projects are stopped now when the program is terminated.
- Bugfix: Timestamps / Pause time: Bugfix when entering a pause time on project stop. [Ticket: 2061]
Version 188.8.131.527 [03.02.2015]
- Bugfix: The entered pause on a timestamp must never be longer than the timestamp itself.
- Bugfix: Automatic project numbers can now be used, even with a deleted project having a textual project number. [Ticket: 2044]
Version 184.108.40.2066 [05.01.2015]
- Bugfix: Zeitstempelliste: Nachträge bei nicht verrechenbaren Projekten auch in Grau darstellen. [Ticket: 2031]
Version 220.127.116.114 [27.11.2014]
- Extension: Arbeitszeit aufteilen: Neue Auswahlmöglichkeit "Nicht aufteilen" in Abfragedialog [Ticket: 2003]
Version 18.104.22.1681 [17.10.2014]
- Extension: Wenn Stundenblöcke nachgetragen werden, können diese nun über mehrere Tage verteilt werden.
Es kann nun unterschieden werden ob die Stunden nur für Mo-Fr, Mo-Sa oder Mo-So verteilt werden.
Version 22.214.171.1249 [09.10.2014]
- Extension: Lost database connection: Offer an option, that the message does not take the focus of the current application when loosing the database connection [Ticket: 1925]
- Bugfix: Excel export cause error when using the english time / date format [Ticket: 1927]
- Extension: Improved process to restore deleted project
- Extension: Search/Filter fields now have a yellow background if filled, e.g. search for project name, client.
- New: All toolbars: You can now hide the button "Views". [Ticket: 1926]
- Bugfix: Timestamps: The width of the timestamp list is now saved. [Ticket: 1928]
Right click and use the context menu
- Extension: New reminders: Added option "in 3 months" and "in 1 year" [Ticket: 1951]
- Bugfix: The view "Main projects" also displayed sub projects in the results. [Ticket: 1948]
- Bugfix: ToDo list: Name of "Creator" was not displayed when grouping by creator. [Ticket: 1945]
Version 126.96.36.1998 [10.09.2014]
- Bugfix: Currency: XT takes $ in english version when EUR is configured in windows settings [Ticket: 1914]
- Bugfix: Some text changes in the english translation
Version 188.8.131.527 [25.08.2014]
- Bugfix: Error when printing reports - Field not found "currency_lcid".
- New: New menu item "Display elements" in popup menu. [Ticket: 1889]
Version 184.108.40.2066 [21.08.2014]
- Bugfix: The setting, whether you are displaying the description of the menu buttons is now saved and does not change anymore when changing a saved view. [Ticket: 1391]
- Bugfix: If a user is deleted from a main project, who still exists in sub projects, the user will be deleted there, too. [Ticket: 1883]
- Bugfix: Timestamp list: The first created timestamp of the day is now listed in the correct position, ordered by date. [Ticket: 1885]
- Bugfix: Main Menu: Window -> Menu option Task templates are now listed below tasks [Ticket: 1877]
- New: Edit task: New button "Insert symbol" [Ticket: 1886]
- Bugfix: Edit task: When the font size was changed, it was automatically set to 0. [Ticket: 1875]
- Bugfix: Task templates: Created task templates are now visible when using the filter "Own" in the workgroup [Ticket: 1878]
Applies only when using workgroups
Version 220.127.116.115 [09.08.2014]
- Bugfix: Excel export sometimes filled the text columns with number 64 instead of the correct number. [Ticket: 1824]
- Bugfix: Back to last project: Projects dissapeared from the list, when a manual entry was created. [Ticket: 1833]
- Bugfix: To-Do list: Due entries were displayed with red font on red background. Changed to white on red.
- Extension: Project names with more than 80 digits are now automatically shortened in the display
- Bugfix: Merge timestamps: A running timestamp can no loger be merged with an existing one. [Ticket: 1832]
- Bugfix: Printing timestamps: Not billable timestamps were not printed correctly when rounded to the full billing unit. [Ticket: 1837]
Version 18.104.22.1685 [12.05.2014]
- New: New button "Show Error Log" in tab "System" to show the internal error log file.
Version 22.214.171.1243 [16.04.2014]
- Bugfix: The buttons in the message dialog for software updates where still in German [Ticket: 1768]
- Bugfix: Timestamp list: Database error under MS-Access-Database when grouping by task subject
Version 126.96.36.1996 [20.03.2014]
- Extension: Input dialogs for multiline text are now resizable and support textphrases [Ticket: 1689]
- New: New dialog "Batch archive" in main menu of project manager
- Bugfix: Textphrases: Deleted phrases still apear when using popupmenu of timestamp list [Ticket: 1691]
You can archive multiple projects that don't have timestamps for a certain amount of months/years.
- New: New filter in toolbar "Entered Timestamps since"
Show all projects that have timestamps since a specified date.
- Bugfix: Todolist: Database error when exporting to Excel [Ticket: 1688]
Version 188.8.131.521 [05.02.2014]
- Minor bugfixes
Version 184.108.40.2060 [20.01.2014]
- Bugfix: Minor Bugfixes
Version 220.127.116.118 [11.01.2014] [New DB-Patchlevel 85]
First Release of V4.0
- New: New date filter in order to choose a free date range.
- New: Assign a color to your projects/clients
This way you can group and mark your clients/projects in the project manager.
- New: Quick access for modules of Xpert-Timer
- New: Project list: New columns
- New: Group by
- New: Assign filter per Drag&Drop
New toolbar at the bottom of the project manager in order to display/hide modules easier.
- Sub project number
- Security level
- Billing mode
- billing mode
- security level
Client, project and user data can now be dragged&dropped onto the filter fields in order to use them as the filter.
- New: Duplicate reminders
You can now duplicate reminders easily.
- New: Updated the task templates
- You can now sum up the estimates of the task package - Display the column "Receipient" - Menu button, in order to build a task package from selected tasks in task list.
- New: Timestamp list: Hide the timestamps, but keep the date by setting the view in the context dialog of the timestamps.
- New: Timestamp list: If you select multiple timestamps, the total of time of the selected timestamps is displayed.
- New: Timestamp list: Use Ctrl+C to save the selected timestamps to the clipboard.
Version 18.104.22.1686 [03.07.2013]
- Bugfix: Exception when editing a report template [Ticket: 1607]
Version 22.214.171.1245 [11.06.2013]
- Bugfix: Error on "Back to last project" in time bar under MS-Access [Ticket: 1604]
Version 126.96.36.1994 [30.05.2013]
- Bugfix: Duplicate project - When a main project with no sub projects is duplicated, there is a wrong query dialog asking to switch of the time account of the main project [Ticket: 1595]
- Bugfix: Button "Back" on the timebar - Using MySQL, the projects were not sorted correctly
Version 188.8.131.523 [20.05.2013]
- Bugfix: Error: Format 'The project estimate was exceed' is invalid or not compatible with this argument
Version 184.108.40.2062 [08.05.2013]
- Extension: Update check: Now checks the license online to figure out if the update is free of costs [Ticket: 1566]
Version 220.127.116.111 [02.05.2013]
- Bugfix: Display problem with light text on light background
- Bugfix: Manual entry: Pause is substracted from the time range in mode "Hours" [Ticket: 1062]
Version 18.104.22.1680 [22.04.2013]
- Extension: Reminder when project runs. It can now also be set to minutes> 59 (max 240 minutes) [Ticket: 1549]
- Extension: Reminder when the project runs. The selection "Dont show again today" is now stored individually for each project [Ticket: 1550]
- Bugfix: Reminder when project is running: If reminder shows up and is displayed, the autopause function does not kick in [Ticket: 1489]
Version 22.214.171.1247 [03.04.2013]
- Bugfix: If a project is copied to another project by drag&drop, the target project must be converted into a master project and lose the time account status. [Ticket: 1519]
- Bugfix: Project list can not be printed in single-user license with SQLite database [Ticket: 1512]
- Extension: Progress check: If the user does not change the progress value, the button "Save" is grayed out. [Ticket: 1490]
- Bugfix: Licensing: If the dialog "your license file is invalid" is displayed and a new license file is activated, the dialog opens behind the current window [Ticket: 1526]
- Bugfix: Timestamp edit: The input focus is now not longer moved when a time is entered where the from time is larger then the till time. [Ticket: 1468]
Version 126.96.36.1996 [21.02.2013]
- Extension: New project: Warning of a duplicate project number does not appear [Ticket: 1477]
- Extension: In column "Time consumption %" only the times of projects that have a estimate are included
- Bugfix: The total amount in tab-free evaluation period during the year is calculated incorrectly. [Ticket: 1469]
Version 188.8.131.520 [17.10.2012]
- Bugfix: New button - check for irregularities in database and resolve
- Bugfix: Search fields allow characters for SQLInjection
Version 184.108.40.2066 [16.08.2012]
- Info: Bundles all previous bugfixes and feature changes since the first release of version 3
This version is identical to version 220.127.116.115 and its purpose is only to reach users that do not have set the automatic update check to "Bugfixes and feature changes"
Version 18.104.22.1685 [14.08.2012]
- Bugfix: Shortkey Ctrl+Enter does not start the selected project [Ticket: 1310]
Version 22.214.171.1244 [31.07.2012]
- Print project list: Additional option to print only the main projects without the subproject level
Version 126.96.36.1993 [23.07.2012]
- DB-Update now also possible from V1.x to V3.x
Version 188.8.131.521 [02.07.2012]
- Bugfix: Several Bugfixes
Version 184.108.40.2067 [21.06.2012]
- Bugfix: Automatic Backup: Backup of single-user databases is not performed automatically when you exit
- Bugfix: The automatic e-mail notifications do not work, although the test email is sent correctly. [Ticket: 1191]
- Adding user to project is now possible again with popup menu [Ticket: 1185]
- Show project checkmarks by default again [Ticket: 1195]
- Bugfix: You accidentally created a task for an employee who is not assigned to the project then a query is user associate Yes / No" If "No" is clicked, the task is no longer visible. [Ticket: 1194]
Version 220.127.116.117 [07.06.2012] [New DB-Patchlevel 83]
First release of V3.0
- You can now enter a location for your activity report
- New option in the configuration and in the drop down menu of the start button in the project manager: Project to start retroactively with Ctrl + project selection in case you forgot to switch the project.
- New option in the configuration: Automatically hide the timeline after x seconds
- New option in the configuration: Avoid overlapping timestamps
- New option in the configuration: Optional warning option, if the project estimate was exceeded
- SQLite is now supported
- New feature: Starting a project once with the option to enter a comment, rather than editing this setting in the project properties
- Quick Start Projects: By pressing the quickstart button, Xpert-Timer will create a new project and start it immediately. On stop you can decide what to do with the recorded time and the project
- Fast entry projects: Direct input of the project name in the project manager for adding new projects easily
- By right clicking on a column entry in the Project Manager you get the option to change this entry
- Saveable views of the project list, task list, time stamp list
- Sort project list by columns
- Multiple selection of projects to assign status, progress etc. easily
- Direct input of text using F2 in the project manager
- Grouping, filtering and prioritizing of projects is now possible in the project manager
- Intelligent Fast Entry (smart entry function) for tasks, projects and time stamp. e.g. Timestamp fast entry: 0800-1000 Phone conversations
- New hierarchy level: Create timestamps on tasks
- You can now entere an estimated time for tasks
- Calculate the total project estimation based on the single estimates of the tasks by right-clicking on the total sum of the main project in the project manager.
- Task packages can now be created and assigned to projects (used as a template). Assign the tasks to the package by draging and dropping it into the task template dialog
- You can now enter en estimate for every task once you hit "Start" on the task. (Setting in configuration)
- Running time stamp of the task is displayed on the timebar
- You can now enter a comment to every task status, for example the reason of rejection
- The subject of the task can automatically be written into the comment field of the timestamp
- Run reports on your completet task timestamps
- In order to manually enter long timestamps. For example for a whole week, those 40 hours are now automatically distributed to timestamps on several days
- Grouping option of the timestamps by comment
- Fast Entry timestamp: Easier way to add manual timestamps. Just enter for example: 1000-1100 Testing -> Creates a timestamp vom 10 til 11 with the comment "Testing"
- Each timestamp can now also be assigned a location.
- New structure of access right groups
- New structure of workgroups