Releasenotes Xpert-Timer Basic
Version 22.214.171.1243 [01.12.2020]
- Bugfix: Under SQLite database: Error when automatically incrementing the project number
Version 126.96.36.1992 [12.11.2020]
- Extension: Improvements in the import of projects and timestamps
- Extension: Note list: Set the category directly via the pop-up menu
- Extension: Note list: printing with colors of category and / or customer / project
Version 188.8.131.521 [10.09.2020]
- Bugfix: Timestamp import: Customers / projects that have a "&" in their name were created multiple times
- Important Bugfix:Printing with a template was not possible
- Bugfix: In the "Summations" tab, the internal / external costs were no longer added up
- New: License management: download and activation of online licenses
- Bugfix: If dialogs were opened via the timebar, it could happen that they overlap with the timebar. Now these dialogues always open in the middle of the screen.
- Extension: Intermediate time stamps: In the comment input dialog it can now be determined whether the current or the new time stamp receives the comment
Version 184.108.40.2060 [08.08.2020]
- Bugfix: Activities: Abbreviation could not be changed
- New: Timestamp import: Activities can now be assigned when importing
- Bugfix: Fixed sporadic error at startup "Tab could not be registered"
- New: Licensing: Support of the rental license model
Version 220.127.116.119 [30.06.2020]
- Extension: All configuration lists (e.g. activities, text modules, project types, etc.) have been revised.
- Bugfix: Button bars of the list views. If no separate toolbar was displayed for the views, then the "View" button was grayed out
- Bugfix: An interruption project is no longer listed in the list of recent projects
- Extension: Timestamp import: Check of the input values in the preview for plausibility e.g. Date format, time format
- Bugfix: When the DB patch level is updated, the price list is no longer set by default in order to prevent automatic splitting of the time stamp at 6 p.m.
- Bugfix: If the button "Interrupt stamping with comment" was used, the new comment was used for the old time stamp and not for the new one.
- Extension: New option "Show personnel numbers" in the toolbar options menu
- Extension: Weekly evaluation: In the Excel export, the full date is now also exported in the column header in addition to the weekday. The column names can no longer be changed individually.
- Extension: Improved background update checking
Version 18.104.22.1688 [11.03.2020]
- Extension: Quick start projects. New Option "Transfer timestamp to other project when stopping".
- Bugfix: Favorites list. With multi-monitor the position of the list was not saved if it was on a different monitor than the main monitor.
- Extension: Optimized the time stamp import
- Extension: Notes: New grouping option "By task"
- Bugfix: Crash detection during the loading screen
If the program gets stuck in the loading screen of Xpert-Timer during startup and has to be terminated via the task manager, this can now be recognized and appropriate measures can be taken.
- Bugfix: In the summation tab, if the employee's billing rate was drawn, it was not displayed in the view.
- Bugfix: Update check. No new version was detected during the manual update check.
- Bugfix: Edit task. If the project is changed, the time stamps attached to the task were not moved to the new project
- Bugfix: Edit task: If several task windows are open, formatting that was made via the toolbar was also carried out in the other windows.
- Bugfix: To-do list: If a task had a due date reminder and the due date is changed using the to-do list pop-up menu, then the reminder was not corrected.
- Extension: Export of the time stamp: An additional internal key field (USER_NR) can now also be output
- Extension: Import of the time stamp from CSV: An additional internal key field (USER_NR) can now be taken into account
- Extension: Import of the time stamp from CSV: The name of the user can now also be found if the first name is abbreviated in the CSV file (e.g. "M. Meier")
Version 22.214.171.1247 [06.12.2019]
- Bugfix: Error message when searching in user-defined field
- Bugfix: Edit task. When the task status has been set to "Done" and then set to any other status, the task was still treated as "Done"
- Bugfix: When the project has been completed, starting an attached task should not be possible
Version 126.96.36.1996 [21.11.2019]
- Bugfix: When exporting a document to PDF, "Xpert-Timer" was entered in the metadata of the PDF as creator and as theme
- Bugfix: MySQL: Automatically incrementing the project number does not work on older versions of MySQL (for example, 5.5.15).
- Extension: Timestamp import: New column "Date" (optional)
Version 188.8.131.525 [25.09.2019]
- Extension: Bulk archiving. It is now possible to print the projects to be archived or exported to Excel.
- Bugfix: Bug fixed when printing the project list
- Bugfix: Error under SyncClient when stopping a task
- Bugfix: Access violation in task list when opening the list in its own window and then click on the "View" button
Version 184.108.40.2064 [19.09.2019]
- Extension: "Back" button: The drop-down menu of the back button now also displays projects with a user-defined status
- Bugfix: Bug fixed when checking license (if Universal user without desktop user and without software assurance)
- Extension: "Back" button: The drop-down menu of the back button now also displays projects with a user-defined status
- Extension: Manual entry. Automatic rounding after the rule stored in the project (eg full 30 minutes)
Version 220.127.116.113 [19.08.2019]
- Extension: License management revised (for XT.Web)
Version 18.104.22.1682 [28.06.2019]
- Extension: New mechanism to keep precalculated project totals up to date
- Extension: XTWeb: New filter "Show only XTWeb rights"
- Extension: New mechanism to keep precalculated task totals up to date
- Bugfix: Project / Task Recalculation: When recalculating the project sums, the task totals were set to 0
- Bugfix: Task Pool: The Task Pool Off setting still displays the task pool entries
- Bugfix: Error resetting employee settings via the menu item "Reset"
Version 22.214.171.1241 [07.05.2019]
- Extension: When the license manager opens, it automatically searches for a new license with the extension ".lic" in the "My Documents" and "Desktop" directories
- Extension: Charts can now be hidden using a close button (for example, times or tasks)
Version 126.96.36.1990 [03.05.2019] [New DB-Patchlevel 89]
- Extension: Add a global letter salutation with variable substitution
Use in the text with the variable %%SALUTATION%%
- Extension: Add a personal letter salutation in the contacts
Use it by using the variable %%SALUTATION%%
Attached is the monthly report.
- New: MS-Access, SQLite: Check at startup if database tables are possibly corrupt. e.g. by a system crash.
- New: 64-bit version available
- New: The background color of all windows can now be set to any color.
The Xpert Timer is now also available in a 64-bit version.
Found at configuration->user->view->window background
- Extension: Send report by e-mail. By clicking in the field "Email text" opens a separate editor dialog to better edit the text.
- Extension: Send report by email. Own input field for the file name of the email attachment.
- New: New option in the configuration dialog to set the project number for new subprojects to the project number of the main project
- Extension: New column "time remaining"
- New: If colors are used for clients / projects, they can now also be printed in the project list.
- New: By right-clicking on a subproject in the "Project number" column, the project number can be set to the project number of the main project via a context menu
Displays the difference between Estimate and Required Time.
The option can be turned on / off in the print settings.
- Extension: Text format can now be set between "Text with formatting & images", "Text with formatting" and "Text only"
This is important for using the Xpert Timer.Web because there can not be displayed any tasks that contain images.
- Extension: New entry type "retrospective". With it, times can be added retrospectively from a time in hours.
- New: Change timestamp: Complete capture of contiguous timestamps
Query if a timestamp changes that has a directly adjacent predecessor and / or successor. These timestamps are then automatically adjusted to the changed start / end time.
Version 188.8.131.523 [25.04.2019]
- Extension: Check at startup so that Version 6 can not access a Version 7 database.
- New: When recalculating the project sums, you can now choose whether all or only the active projects should be recalculated.
- Bugfix: When entering or changing timestamps, the contents of the list of places will not be supplemented with the new location until the save button is pressed and not when leaving the field.
Version 184.108.40.2062 [12.04.2019]
- Bugfix: Button "New" in the toolbar is inactive if the history is opened from the customer dialog and there are no entries.
- Extension: Automatic update check in the info dialog
Only active if the corresponding authorization is available.
- Bugfix: Problem fixed with automated rounding
Version 220.127.116.111 [27.03.2019]
- Extension: Project view in html has been extended by the fields "Client name", "Description", "Start", "End" and "Project type"
- Bugfix: In single-user mode, the checkboxes for the project favorites were not imported
- Extension: Improved repair function with defective index under Access database
- Bugfix: Timestamp list: Sort by column "Comment" does not work correctly
Version 18.104.22.1680 [07.12.2018]
- Extension: When sending e-mail messages via Outlook, the Outlook message can now be displayed on the screen in the Editor via a new option before sending.
- Extension: New global keyboard shortcut added to add a new history entry (... + F2)
- Extension: After a program update, a dialog is now displayed to guide the user through possibly new essential user settings.
- Extension: In the project properties under the "Billing" tab, the profit is displayed, if a flat rate has been deposited
- Bugfix: Quick search via input dialog. Searching and reading the results accelerated.
- Bugfix: Cost estimation (dialogue). When entering a decimal number, the decimal point is not accepted as long as text is already in the input field.
Version 22.214.171.1249 [17.09.2018]
- Bugfix: Gray background with modern surface
- Bugfix: Merge Timestamp: On some systems an error occurs under MS-Access if the comment is empty
- Bugfix: Check date fields for valid entry
- Extension: Additional rounding mode: Full 6 minutes
- Bugfix: Project export to Excel. DB error under MySQL when exporting the project list.
This type of rounds is especially suitable for lawyers
- Bugfix: If the right "Edit project" does not exist, but the right "Edit project status" is not available then it was not possible to change the status via the context menu
- Bugfix: Duplicate project now only takes the project name without the main project name for the duplicate
- Bugfix: Filter on project status of FreiDef5 - FreiDef10 was not saved
- Bugfix: Selected main project was not selected after clicking on "Refresh"
- Bugfix: Statictic: Summation by project and grouping to MP -> returns duplicate groupings per SP [Ticket: 2790]
- Extension: The view of the shared task pool can now be toggled in the toolbar between the states "Off", "Exclusive" and "Additional"
- Bugfix: When a task is completed, the contents of the tab notes, attachments and times were no longer usable because they were grayed out
The new state "Additional" now displays the task pool in addition to the employee-related tasks.
- Extension: Manual entry: New option to show / hide the timestamp. This saves reading the timestamps and can speed up entering timestamps.
- Bugfix: Column header sorting does not work when grouping by client, project or task
- Bugfix: Export to Excel. Price group, price table, and billing rate fields were not exported
- Bugfix: Split timestamp: If a timestamp is split, the price list and price group should also be set for the split timestamp [Ticket: 2795]
Version 126.96.36.1998 [19.06.2018]
- Bugfix: Config: The option "Display current timestamp comment" can not be deactivated. [Ticket: 2787]
- Bugfix: Manual entry: The list of locations should have a scroll bar for smaller monitors [Ticket: 2785]
- Bugfix: Project Properties: The Edit Price List button does not respond. [Ticket: 2782]
- Bugfix: Project search: Full-text search in the "Description" field does not produce a result under MS-SQL
- Extension: Individual times: New button "Options" in the button bar for display options
- Display client numbers
- Display project numbers
- Show times in decimal
- Extension: Export to Excel: The field "Project Type" can now also be exported
- Extension: Supplement: Pre-assign field "Activity" with "None"
- Extension: Timestamp list: New menu item "Times as text in clipboard" to make the selected timestamps available for further processing with a text program
At least 2 timestamps must be selected.
- Extension: Database migration: New option "Anonymize database" to make person-related data unrecognizable in the target database
Helpful when the troubleshooting database needs to be sent to support, but confidential data is included.
Version 188.8.131.527 [04.05.2018]
- Bugfix: The tick "Use time-based tariffs" does not work. If tariffs are set, they are also used without being checked. [Ticket: 2747]
- Bugfix: Automatic notification of change of progress / status: If a recipient is deposited in the project, it will be taken. Otherwise, the client's email will be used.
- Bugfix: Dragging and dropping a record (eg timestamp from timestamp list) to the main project filter now ensures that only one main project is included in the filter
- Bugfix: With shortcuts to a main project via shortcuts, the shortcuts for the numbers no longer work in the submenu to activate a subproject via keyboard [Ticket: 2746]
- Bugfix: Evaluation week / month / year. Display of totaling in filter line is missing [Ticket: 2764]
- Extension: Split timestamp: The distribution of the pause now offers the following options [Ticket: 2705]
- Extension: Timestamp list: New keyboard shortcut Ctrl + S for "Timestamp split"
- Extension: Timestamp list: If the filter "timestamp status" is set to "do not account", then times are also displayed whose projects are set to "not billable"
- New: Timestamp list: New menu item "Duplicate timestamp". All selected times can be copied to a target date to be entered.
- Bugfix: Timestamp list: The gray icon for addendum "(N)" was partially drawn too far to the left above the normal text
1. Fully on timestamp 1
3. Fully on timestamp 2
Version 184.108.40.2066 [26.03.2018]
- Extension: Hint text when creating a subproject in the "New Project" dialog
- Extension: The button "New" in the toolbar of the project list now contains a drop-down menu to specifically create a main or a subproject
- Bugfix: Project list: Context menu e.g. When changing the progress does not always put the focus on the project of the line [Ticket: 2741]
- Bugfix: In the project manager the button Load / save view settings has no function
- Bugfix: When using quick entry for a sub-project, if the main project has just been created without updating the project list, the sub-project will temporarily not be mounted in the correct level.
- Bugfix: The lead time reminder date was not considered for triggering the reminder event
- Extension: Task list: In the button "New" there is a new menu item "Create new template" in the drop-down menu
- Extension: Task template list: New grouping option by creator and editor
- Bugfix: Task templates. Restricted visibility of templates for multiuser without workgroups. Only the own templates were displayed.
The "Task Template Manager" and "Task Template Selection" dialogs have been enhanced with a button bar to change the visibility level
- Extension: Timestamp list: New grouping after "timestamp status"
- Bugfix: Export to Excel: The field "Activity" was not available for export
- Bugfix: Adding a timestamp for project / task via Ctrl + T in the task management or the evaluation via opens erroneously the add timestamp function of the project manager
Version 220.127.116.115 [09.03.2018]
- Bugfix: In the Project Manager, in the Assigned Projects view, in combination with the History window, the All Employees filter did not display any other employee records [Ticket: 2719]
- Bugfix: A client without a contact shows again "unknown" in the last name. [Ticket: 2722]
- Important Bugfix:Documents in the data safe were no longer readable under MySQL as of V18.104.22.1683 (Data error)
- Bugfix: Sporadically resetting column settings of the list views e.g. of the EK / VK prices for services in the project properties
- Bugfix: List Views: If no workgroups were enabled, the visibility filter was not saved
- Extension: Extension of the free project states from 5 to 10
- Bugfix: Project Properties: An inactive project that is set to active in the project properties does not allow time entry [Ticket: 2723]
- Extension: New task: Optional show a customer filter to simplify the project selection [Ticket: 2717]
- Bugfix: Print task: Square brackets in the text of a task leads to an error message [Ticket: 2728]
Show via context menu of field "Project"
- New: New menu item "Split active timestamp" in the pop-up menu of the current timestamp in the timeline
- Bugfix: Display of the current timestamp comment in the second line (optional)
These settings can be changed in the Configuration-> User-> General
- Extension: Timestamp list: Menu item for moving wrongly assigned timestamps of the user "SYSTEM" to another user to be selected
- Extension: Print: Extension of the comment field in the printout of the time stamp list to 5000 characters
- Extension: Manual entry: Optional show a customer filter to simplify the project selection
- Only in the group "By user" in the pop-up menu on the user "SYSTEM"
- Menu item "Move time to other user"
Show via context menu of field "Project"
Version 22.214.171.1244 [06.02.2018]
- Bugfix: Decoupling day evaluation from the right "Evaluation - Show timestamp" [Ticket: 2694]
- Bugfix: In multimonitor operation with more than 2 monitors, some dialogs were not centered correctly on the active monitor.
- Bugfix: Single user version: shortcut context menu does not appear. [Ticket: 2696]
- Bugfix: Project Manager: Add timestamp via Toolbar of the timestamp list. If the checkbox "All Projects" is set, the field "Project" in the add timestamp dialog remains empty
- Bugfix: SQL error under MS SQL Server if the sorting of the project list was set to "Main workgroup"
- Bugfix: Reminders at program start. Splitter sometimes not visible or shows strange behavior [Ticket: 2699]
- Bugfix: Edit task: After saving, the cursor position has been set to the beginning of the text
- Bugfix: Task list: Arrow for opening / closing does not drop down the window anymore [Ticket: 2698]
- Bugfix: Windows desktop and possibly other programs flicker when opening a task
- Bugfix: To Do List: The width of the Project Name column could not be wider than 400 pixels
- Bugfix: For 3 monitors, the hints for the mouse over do not appear on monitor 3 but on the edge of monitor 2
- Bugfix: Main pop-up menu does not open until the second click on Timeline [Ticket: 2701]
Version 126.96.36.1993 [22.01.2018]
- Extension: New option "Open task management at startup"
- New: Progress indicator while the configuration settings are being loaded
- Extension: New extended dialog for importing a database update
- New: Changing the menu system to standard Windows menus
- Bugfix: List selection fields (combo boxes) may have been displayed with scrollbar, although not necessary
- Bugfix: The enter key does not trigger a new reading of the data volume during date filtering
- Bugfix: The BASIC version could not use a different currency except US $ and the Windows system currency
- Bugfix: Automatic pause: Incorrect calculation when transferring the automatic pause to another project when the automatic comment input is activated
- Bugfix: List views: Keyboard shortcuts of pop-up menus did not become active until the pop-up menu was first opened
- Bugfix: Slow screen setup (flickering buttons) after Windows Update fixed
- Bugfix: Reminder when no project is running is centered over the timeline when the project manager is closed
Will now be centered on the monitor
- Bugfix: When you move a note to another category / project, the note temporarily disappears
- Extension: Removed redundant frame borders from XTBASE.fr3
- Extension: Keyboard shortcuts for the project quick start that could not be registered are shown in red
- Extension: Task list: Selection of search fields via popup menu on search text. (Subject, number, text, note)
- Bugfix: Access violation when printing times when time is hidden
- Bugfix: Color change for logo headers revised via pop-up menu
- Bugfix: Reminders that were saved without employees were not visible
- Bugfix: It was not possible to delete several selected reminders at once
- New: Progress display while the list views are loading for the first time
- Bugfix: License Check: Error in correct software maintenance check during version update
- New: In the Tasks pane pop-up menu, there is a Task Status menu item to change the status of the task in progress
- Bugfix: Project switching accelerated.
- Bugfix: Accelerated opening of the pop-up menu (right mouse button). Project list will now only be displayed if neither Project Manager nor Timeline is visible
- Bugfix: If an manual time entry goes beyond midnight, then the end date has not been set to the next day. The required hours however were correct.
Version 188.8.131.522 [17.10.2017]
- Extension: Field "Service location" increased to 160 characters
- Bugfix: The project checkboxes in the project manager could not be displayed in the single user version
- Bugfix: The restriction "Time stamp can not be edited after x days" is now also valid when moving timestamps
Version 184.108.40.2061 [04.10.2017]
- Extension: Multimonitor: Window positions and sizes are now saved separately for each monitor.
- New: New option for multi monitor configuration: "Open window in visible area"
When switching between single and multi-monitor configurations, no window positions need to be corrected any more
When switching between multi- and single-monitor systems, all windows are only opened in the currently visible area of the monitor.
- Bugfix: New project: Endless loop with message "Project xyz already exists for customer / main project zyx"
- Bugfix: Position and size of the reminder window at startup was not saved
- Bugfix: Splitting of time stamps now also possible for the currently running time stamp.
- Bugfix: Restriction for retroactive processing or re-dating time stamps did not work
Version 220.127.116.110 [18.09.2017] [New DB-Patchlevel 88]
- New: Price lists
- Price lists allow to map date-related validity for billing rates into price tables
- Weekday and time-dependent surcharges
- Qualification-dependent special billing rates for employees
- Different currencies and special customer discounts
- Extension: Adjustable size of the character set for the buttons of the listviews
- New: New modern user interface
However, the original, colorful interface can still be used through the "User interface: Classic" option in the configuration.
- Extension: New filter in the import dialog shows only emails with a sender email address in the contact list of Xpert-Timer
- New: Display and add notes on clients and projects in the project manager
- New: Easily set filters for customers, project, employees via Drag & Drop from any list view.
- Extension: New option "Get Estimation from Tasks" for profit / loss report
- Extension: The last used character set and size is now set for each new task
- New: 5 custom fields, incl. sorting and grouping.
- Extension: Note in the project manager, if no time recording is possible for a selected project
- New: New options for splitting time stamps
- splitting by duration, time, percentage
- setting the billing status for each resulting time stamp
Version 18.104.22.1687 [04.09.2017]
- Bugfix: No timestamps visible in BASIC version when using SQLite database
Version 22.214.171.1246 [25.08.2017]
- Extension: Sum up and grouping by calendar week
- Extension: Start tasks of the current project directly via the pop-up menu of the task counter
- New: New button (down arrow) to start subprojects directly
- Bugfix: Start project retroactive does not set time correctly
Version 126.96.36.1994 [13.04.2017]
- Bugfix: When starting a project the checkbox in the project list was unchecked until the next refresh of the project list.
Version 188.8.131.523 [31.03.2017]
- New: New filter in the client and contact manager toolbar.
A) Display of clients assigned to projects only B) Only display clients whose projects are assigned to the current user
- Bugfix: Print: When the "Date / From / To" column was not in first place, the column headings were not aligned correctly
- Bugfix: Time stamp list: If the column from / to is not in first place and the grouping is set to "Project", "Sum" was overlapped. [Ticket: 2515]
- Extension: Multiple selection via checkboxes from users and customers can now be combined
- Important Bugfix:Sporadic error "External exception C0000006" fixed when the exe is installed in the network and the system returns from the idle state.
- Bugfix: The compressed user settings could not be saved under a Czech operating system when an MS-SQL server is used
- Bugfix: Fixed a problem where the Windows desktop flickered when the Windows taskbar was switched to "Auto-hide" and the project manager was open.
You can now deactivate the comprssion in the .ini file.
- Bugfix: Option "Duplicate day" duplicated the following day instead of the selected day under SQLite
Version 184.108.40.2062 [25.01.2017]
- Bugfix: Improved behavior on scaled Windows desktop (larger font, 125%)
- Bugfix: Task list: "Last change" date/time was not converted into correct timezone.
- Bugfix: If the project list is filtered in the project manager by project status, e.g. "Active", all tasks appeared in the task list instead of the filtered. [Ticket: 2465]
Version 220.127.116.111 [02.12.2016]
- Extension: Quick entry now also supports the grouping by task status and automatically offers the option when entering a new task
- Bugfix: Removed button "Billing mode" in the tab "Times" of the tasks as it did not offer a plausible filter option. [Ticket: 2445]
Version 18.104.22.1680 [18.11.2016]
- Bugfix: The duration of the time needed for entering a comment was not calculated to the total end time of the timestamp.
- Bugfix: Exception when users with limited user rights tried to sort projects by project number
- Bugfix: Error in the summarizing report when no columns for the print were selected.
- Bugfix: Error when printing the task list with the column "Text". [Ticket: 2444]
- Bugfix: Graphical error. Cardreaders (Text, Notes, Attachements, Times) optimized in the "Edit task" dialog.
- Bugfix: When printing the timestamp list from the dialog "Edit task", the client name and project name was not printed.
Version 22.214.171.1249 [20.09.2016]
- Bugfix: Automatic refresh when changing details in a quote. The change is now immediately displayed in the client manager. [Ticket: 2409]
- Bugfix: The filter for archived projects did not work in the reporting module. [Ticket: 2417]
- Bugfix: If the receiver of a task is changed and a reminder was created for that task, the owner of the reminder is now changed, too. [Ticket: 2413]
- Extension: The free date range option is now available on multiple dialogs [Ticket: 2430]
- Extension: Report Check-In/Check-Out: The totals sum is now displayed for the presence. [Ticket: 2302]
- Bugfix: User settings: Wrong grouping of work time in the user details, when using a MS-SQL database [Ticket: 2433]
Version 126.96.36.1998 [05.09.2016]
- Bugfix: Traybar hints were cut off partialy when starting or stopping projects
- Bugfix: Error in profit calculation when using flatrates and times of multiple users are used for the calculation
Version 188.8.131.526 [18.08.2016]
- Bugfix: All list views: If you've opened and closed the group settings too quickly the "Edit project" dialog was opened.
- Bugfix: Exception when closing Xpert-Timer [Ticket: 2402]
- Bugfix: Error when counting up the project number automatically. [Ticket: 2404]
Version 184.108.40.2065 [08.07.2016]
- Bugfix: Sporadic error when creating a new project. Project was created anyways
Version 220.127.116.114 [04.07.2016]
- Extension: If you filter the project list and there's no result, the filter will be now displayed in the empty list. [Ticket: 2373]
- Bugfix: The filter "Only not yet to be billed" filter was not saved in the views. [Ticket: 2375]
- Bugfix: Colums: If you've changed the settings in the .ini file, the columen from/til was not changed. [Ticket: 2377]
Version 18.104.22.1683 [06.06.2016]
- Bugfix: The filter "Payed on" in the billing module did not work correctly [Ticket: 2360]
- Bugfix: Automatic increase of project number did not work using a MySQL database [Ticket: 2358]
- Bugfix: The work group was not duplicated when copying a project in the work group mode [Ticket: 2367]
- Extension: There are now arrows available in the statistic module to change the date in the "Free range" filter [Ticket: 2355]
- Bugfix: In the single user version the filter for clients is now hidden as it's unnecessary [Ticket: 2351]
- Bugfix: User settings: If logged in as XTAdmin no user projects were visible [Ticket: 2370]
- Bugfix: The list of userprojects was not displayed correctly in XTAdmin.exe [Ticket: 2368]
Version 22.214.171.1242 [12.05.2016]
- Bugfix: Graphical error: When displaying the history module, the contact person was displayed wrong in the project settings. [Ticket: 2345]
- Bugfix: Printing: Column "Created" was not printed [Ticket: 2342]
- Bugfix: Copy of projects: When copying a main project within a client, the project was not marked as "Copy of..." [Ticket: 2347]
- Bugfix: Using the excel export and exporting the column "Person in charge", the name was exported with an extra space
Version 126.96.36.1991 [12.04.2016]
- Bugfix: No result was delivered when searching for a project name in the dialog "Manual entry" and "New task"
- Bugfix: Time stamps: When right clicking on a timestamp and choosing "Manual entry", the project name must be set automatically. [Ticket: 2335]
- Bugfix: When printing, the sorted column was ignored, when no grouping was chosen [Ticket: 2334]
Version 188.8.131.520 [02.04.2016]
- Bugfix: Text phrases are now sorted alphabetically
- Bugfix: Email: Radio button "User" did not work in the print settings [Ticket: 2322]
- New: When checking off a task you can now change the status of the task as well. E.g. a developer checks the task off and sends it to the testes with the status "Test".
- New: New filter in toolbar in order to filter for multiple task states at one time
- Bugfix: Documents and tasks where not transferred if a task was moved from one project to another
- Bugfix: Task packages: Task packages could not be deleted in combination with a MS-Access database [Ticket: 2323]
- Bugfix: When copying tasks, the total sum of the tasks was copied, too. [Ticket: 2324]
- Bugfix: Clientfilter was added to the single user version [Ticket: 2321]
- Extension: You can now sort all lists like text phrases, project types, etc by column
- Extension: Note subject can now be edited using F2 in the notes list
Version 184.108.40.2068 [07.03.2016]
- New: User defined fields can now be filled when importing project data using a CSV file
- New: Display user diefined fields in the project manager now. New grouping and filter options are also available. [Ticket: 2291]
- Extension: Display of times in the monthly report with with two decimals
- New: Task manager: Filter for date (Created, Due on, Starts on, Done, Last change)
- Bugfix: Edit taks: Save button was not active when reminder was set von "None" to "0 min before". [Ticket: 2276]
- New: Reset the users settings only for window positions and sizing
- New: Reset the users settings only for the dialogs which are checked with "Don't show this dialog again".
Version 220.127.116.117 [24.02.2016]
- Extension: New forma type "hours (h:mm)", in order to export hours not only in decimal but also in hours and minutes.
- New: Option to print with a smaller font to get as much information on a page as possible
- New: Page width is now checked before printing
- Bugfix: Rebuild all list reports
- New: Printing of the reports is now optionally available in hours, minutes or decimal.
- Bugfix: Weekly report: The columns of the days are now smaller, the column for the project name is now larger. [Ticket: 2272]
- New: New SHA256 signature for setup and .exe
Version 18.104.22.1686 [22.01.2016]
- Bugfix: Excel Export: The destination path is always "MyDocuments" [Ticket: 2263]
- Bugfix: Edit taks: If an attachment is added using drag&drop the task name should be filled automatically in the dialog "Add document". [Ticket: 2244]
- Bugfix: Tasklist: Filter text "Ready to start" is not displayed. [Ticket: 2266]
Version 22.214.171.1245 [07.01.2016]
- Bugfix: Could not change project state without changing sub projects also [Ticket: 2248]
- Bugfix: Excel Export: Percentage was always 0 when exporting to excel. [Ticket: 2258]
Version 126.96.36.1994 [31.12.2015] [New DB-Patchlevel 87]
- New: New excel export
- New export dialog
- Export fields can now be chosen
- Header names can be changed
- Export formats can be changed, e.g. date, time, hours, percent an many more
- Width of columns can be set
- Summarizing is possible
- Colors and styles can be set
- Extension: Headers of list views are now saved in the .ini file
- New: Note categories are now available
- New: List views: You can now display quick access buttons for your saved views.
- New: Display or hide the quick entry line for lists by right clicking on the toolbar
- New: When printing a list you have now the option to "Start new page per group". This allows to start a new page for e.g. each client or each user.
- The option to name the headers is only available when logged in as XTADMIN
- You can find the option in the dropdown menu of the list configuration (Button "Views" on the toolbar)
- New: Notes for projects
- New: 5 additional project states, e.g. "Waiting for release", "Quoted", "To be billed"
- New: User definied fields for projects
- New: New project state "Released"
- New: New overview tab in the project settings for all recent action in relation to the project
- New: New chart for timestamp list
- New: New chart for project list
- New: Timestamp list, To-Do-List and reimbursables can now be viewed in a seperate window if you choose the option in the menu "View".
- New: You can now start projects or tasks from the timestamp list
- New: Completely new reporting module
- Reporting of clients/users/user groups
- Summarizing of clients, projects, users, dates and much more
- Grouping of clients, projects, users, dates and much more
- Support of different currencies
- Excel-Export of results
- Graphics of results
- Extension: Optimized email function when printing a list.
- New: XT now supports the SSL encryption for sending emails through SMTP
- New: Optimized options to automatically send emails from the system
- New: Access rights: Now only access rights of actived modules are visible [Ticket: 2174]
- New: Notes can now be added to tasks
- New: New task states: 1) Test 2) Test successful 3) Test failed 4) Problem occured 5) Ready
- plus 5 additional states, free to be named
- New: Timestamp list: You can now enter multiple line comments. Use the context menu (right click) to activate.
- New: Timestamp list: If grouped by day, the date is now automatically entered into the manual entry if the focus is on one of those dates.
- New: New tab "Projects" in the user settings, in order to easily assign projects.
Version 188.8.131.527 [01.10.2015]
- Extension: All dialogues for text queries can now be saved and closed using CTRL+Enter [Ticket: 2182]
- Bugfix: Assigning projects: Sporadic error when closing the dialog is fixed.
- Bugfix: Task Packages dialog was blocked.
Version 184.108.40.2066 [24.09.2015]
- Bugfix: Edit task: Text of task was hidden
- Bugfix: Time stamps list: If timestamp list ist grouped by day, and the day is marked, this date will be used in the manual entry.
Version 220.127.116.115 [21.09.2015]
- Bugfix: Verbesserte Kompatibilität zu Windows 10 (insb. Uhrzeitformat)
- Bugfix: Kommentar wurde in der Zeitstempelliste mehrzeilig dargestellt.
Version 18.104.22.1684 [07.08.2015]
- Bugfix: To-Do list: The column "Time left" could not be printed. [Ticket: 2117]
- Bugfix: To-Do List: "Time left" should display the time estimated if there has not been any time entry yet. [Ticket: 2119]
- Bugfix: To-Do list: The column "Time left" was not eported to Excel. [Ticket: 2118]
- Bugfix: Timestamps: When merging timestamps, the pause was not added to the end time when "Discard gaps" was chosen.
Version 22.214.171.1243 [23.06.2015]
- Bugfix: Error "OnShow, OnHide ..." when using windows sipping tool
Version 126.96.36.1992 [19.05.2015]
- Bugfix: Excel export: Text of description is now fully exported to Excel. (was cut to 255 characters before) [Ticket: 2104]
- Extension: Project list printing: The column "Description" ist now wider to better display the text. [Ticket: 2111]
- New: PDF-Print Settings: Settings for compression and optimized printing are now being saved.
- New: PDF-Print: New options for "PDF Compression" and "Optimized printing" are now available in the print dialog.
- Bugfix: Report: The height of the project description in the report header is now set automatically, so that no text is cut. [Ticket: 2091]
- Bugfix: Sometimes, without refreshing the projectmanager, the total sum of the project was doubled when a project was edited and saved. [Ticket: 1946]
- Bugfix: Statistic module: Access violation when 2nd record was marked and the arrows where used to flip through the pages. [Ticket: 2094]
- Bugfix: Print tasks: Access violation when including the column "Time needed" in the report. [Ticket: 2106]
Version 188.8.131.529 [23.03.2015]
- New: Print lists. Texts of column headers can be changed now by using xperttimer.ini [mehr]
- Bugfix: User settings are now compressed, to keep the footprint of a user record small (problems with MS-Access)
see manual for details
- Bugfix: Freier Zeitraum: Bei Gruppierung nach Kunde oder Hauptprojekt wurden unter gewissen Umständen die letzte Zeile nicht angezeigt.
Version 184.108.40.2068 [12.02.2015]
- Extension: Check in / Check out report is now displayed in hh:mm or optional in decimal hours, according to the configuration [Ticket: 2059]
- Extension: Running projects are stopped now when the program is terminated.
- Bugfix: Timestamps / Pause time: Bugfix when entering a pause time on project stop. [Ticket: 2061]
Version 220.127.116.117 [03.02.2015]
- Bugfix: The entered pause on a timestamp must never be longer than the timestamp itself.
- Bugfix: Automatic project numbers can now be used, even with a deleted project having a textual project number. [Ticket: 2044]
Version 18.104.22.1686 [05.01.2015]
- Bugfix: Zeitstempelliste: Nachträge bei nicht verrechenbaren Projekten auch in Grau darstellen. [Ticket: 2031]
Version 22.214.171.1244 [27.11.2014]
- Extension: Arbeitszeit aufteilen: Neue Auswahlmöglichkeit "Nicht aufteilen" in Abfragedialog [Ticket: 2003]
Version 126.96.36.1991 [17.10.2014]
- Extension: Wenn Stundenblöcke nachgetragen werden, können diese nun über mehrere Tage verteilt werden.
Es kann nun unterschieden werden ob die Stunden nur für Mo-Fr, Mo-Sa oder Mo-So verteilt werden.
Version 188.8.131.529 [09.10.2014]
- Extension: Lost database connection: Offer an option, that the message does not take the focus of the current application when loosing the database connection [Ticket: 1925]
- Bugfix: Excel export cause error when using the english time / date format [Ticket: 1927]
- Extension: Improved process to restore deleted project
- Extension: Search/Filter fields now have a yellow background if filled, e.g. search for project name, client.
- New: All toolbars: You can now hide the button "Views". [Ticket: 1926]
- Bugfix: Timestamps: The width of the timestamp list is now saved. [Ticket: 1928]
Right click and use the context menu
- Extension: New reminders: Added option "in 3 months" and "in 1 year" [Ticket: 1951]
- Bugfix: The view "Main projects" also displayed sub projects in the results. [Ticket: 1948]
- Bugfix: ToDo list: Name of "Creator" was not displayed when grouping by creator. [Ticket: 1945]
Version 184.108.40.2068 [10.09.2014]
- Bugfix: Currency: XT takes $ in english version when EUR is configured in windows settings [Ticket: 1914]
- Bugfix: Some text changes in the english translation
Version 220.127.116.117 [25.08.2014]
- Bugfix: Error when printing reports - Field not found "currency_lcid".
- New: New menu item "Display elements" in popup menu. [Ticket: 1889]
Version 18.104.22.1686 [21.08.2014]
- Bugfix: The setting, whether you are displaying the description of the menu buttons is now saved and does not change anymore when changing a saved view. [Ticket: 1391]
- Bugfix: If a user is deleted from a main project, who still exists in sub projects, the user will be deleted there, too. [Ticket: 1883]
- Bugfix: Timestamp list: The first created timestamp of the day is now listed in the correct position, ordered by date. [Ticket: 1885]
- Bugfix: Main Menu: Window -> Menu option Task templates are now listed below tasks [Ticket: 1877]
- New: Edit task: New button "Insert symbol" [Ticket: 1886]
- Bugfix: Edit task: When the font size was changed, it was automatically set to 0. [Ticket: 1875]
- Bugfix: Task templates: Created task templates are now visible when using the filter "Own" in the workgroup [Ticket: 1878]
Applies only when using workgroups
Version 22.214.171.1245 [09.08.2014]
- Bugfix: Excel export sometimes filled the text columns with number 64 instead of the correct number. [Ticket: 1824]
- Bugfix: Back to last project: Projects dissapeared from the list, when a manual entry was created. [Ticket: 1833]
- Bugfix: To-Do list: Due entries were displayed with red font on red background. Changed to white on red.
- Extension: Project names with more than 80 digits are now automatically shortened in the display
- Bugfix: Merge timestamps: A running timestamp can no loger be merged with an existing one. [Ticket: 1832]
- Bugfix: Printing timestamps: Not billable timestamps were not printed correctly when rounded to the full billing unit. [Ticket: 1837]
Version 126.96.36.1995 [12.05.2014]
- New: New button "Show Error Log" in tab "System" to show the internal error log file.
Version 188.8.131.523 [16.04.2014]
- Bugfix: The buttons in the message dialog for software updates where still in German [Ticket: 1768]
- Bugfix: Timestamp list: Database error under MS-Access-Database when grouping by task subject
Version 184.108.40.2066 [20.03.2014]
- Extension: Input dialogs for multiline text are now resizable and support textphrases [Ticket: 1689]
- New: New dialog "Batch archive" in main menu of project manager
- Bugfix: Textphrases: Deleted phrases still apear when using popupmenu of timestamp list [Ticket: 1691]
You can archive multiple projects that don't have timestamps for a certain amount of months/years.
- New: New filter in toolbar "Entered Timestamps since"
Show all projects that have timestamps since a specified date.
- Bugfix: Todolist: Database error when exporting to Excel [Ticket: 1688]
Version 220.127.116.111 [05.02.2014]
- Minor bugfixes
Version 18.104.22.1680 [20.01.2014]
- Bugfix: Minor Bugfixes
Version 22.214.171.1248 [11.01.2014] [New DB-Patchlevel 85]
- New: New date filter in order to choose a free date range.
- New: Assign a color to your projects/clients
This way you can group and mark your clients/projects in the project manager.
- New: Quick access for modules of Xpert-Timer
- New: Project list: New columns
- New: Group by
- New: Assign filter per Drag&Drop
New toolbar at the bottom of the project manager in order to display/hide modules easier.
- Sub project number
- Security level
- Billing mode
- billing mode
- security level
Client, project and user data can now be dragged&dropped onto the filter fields in order to use them as the filter.
- New: Duplicate reminders
You can now duplicate reminders easily.
- New: Updated the task templates
- You can now sum up the estimates of the task package - Display the column "Receipient" - Menu button, in order to build a task package from selected tasks in task list.
- New: Timestamp list: Hide the timestamps, but keep the date by setting the view in the context dialog of the timestamps.
- New: Timestamp list: If you select multiple timestamps, the total of time of the selected timestamps is displayed.
- New: Timestamp list: Use Ctrl+C to save the selected timestamps to the clipboard.
Version 126.96.36.1996 [03.07.2013]
- Bugfix: Exception when editing a report template [Ticket: 1607]
Version 188.8.131.525 [11.06.2013]
- Bugfix: Error on "Back to last project" in time bar under MS-Access [Ticket: 1604]
Version 184.108.40.2064 [30.05.2013]
- Bugfix: Duplicate project - When a main project with no sub projects is duplicated, there is a wrong query dialog asking to switch of the time account of the main project [Ticket: 1595]
- Bugfix: Button "Back" on the timebar - Using MySQL, the projects were not sorted correctly
Version 220.127.116.113 [20.05.2013]
- Bugfix: Error: Format 'The project estimate was exceed' is invalid or not compatible with this argument
Version 18.104.22.1682 [08.05.2013]
- Extension: Update check: Now checks the license online to figure out if the update is free of costs [Ticket: 1566]
Version 22.214.171.1241 [02.05.2013]
- Bugfix: Display problem with light text on light background
- Bugfix: Manual entry: Pause is substracted from the time range in mode "Hours" [Ticket: 1062]
Version 126.96.36.1990 [22.04.2013]
- Extension: Reminder when project runs. It can now also be set to minutes> 59 (max 240 minutes) [Ticket: 1549]
- Extension: Reminder when the project runs. The selection "Dont show again today" is now stored individually for each project [Ticket: 1550]
- Bugfix: Reminder when project is running: If reminder shows up and is displayed, the autopause function does not kick in [Ticket: 1489]
Version 188.8.131.527 [03.04.2013]
- Bugfix: If a project is copied to another project by drag&drop, the target project must be converted into a master project and lose the time account status. [Ticket: 1519]
- Bugfix: Project list can not be printed in single-user license with SQLite database [Ticket: 1512]
- Extension: Progress check: If the user does not change the progress value, the button "Save" is grayed out. [Ticket: 1490]
- Bugfix: Licensing: If the dialog "your license file is invalid" is displayed and a new license file is activated, the dialog opens behind the current window [Ticket: 1526]
- Bugfix: Timestamp edit: The input focus is now not longer moved when a time is entered where the from time is larger then the till time. [Ticket: 1468]
Version 184.108.40.2066 [21.02.2013]
- Extension: New project: Warning of a duplicate project number does not appear [Ticket: 1477]
- Extension: In column "Time consumption %" only the times of projects that have a estimate are included
- Bugfix: The total amount in tab-free evaluation period during the year is calculated incorrectly. [Ticket: 1469]
Version 220.127.116.110 [17.10.2012]
- Bugfix: New button - check for irregularities in database and resolve
- Bugfix: Search fields allow characters for SQLInjection
Version 18.104.22.1686 [16.08.2012]
- Info:Bundles all previous bugfixes and feature changes since the first release of version 3
This version is identical to version 22.214.171.1245 and its purpose is only to reach users that do not have set the automatic update check to "Bugfixes and feature changes"
Version 126.96.36.1995 [14.08.2012]
- Bugfix: Shortkey Ctrl+Enter does not start the selected project [Ticket: 1310]
Version 188.8.131.524 [31.07.2012]
- Print project list: Additional option to print only the main projects without the subproject level
Version 184.108.40.2063 [23.07.2012]
- DB-Update now also possible from V1.x to V3.x
Version 220.127.116.111 [02.07.2012]
- Bugfix: Several Bugfixes
Version 18.104.22.1687 [21.06.2012]
- Bugfix: Automatic Backup: Backup of single-user databases is not performed automatically when you exit
- Bugfix: The automatic e-mail notifications do not work, although the test email is sent correctly. [Ticket: 1191]
- Adding user to project is now possible again with popup menu [Ticket: 1185]
- Show project checkmarks by default again [Ticket: 1195]
- Bugfix: You accidentally created a task for an employee who is not assigned to the project then a query is user associate Yes / No" If "No" is clicked, the task is no longer visible. [Ticket: 1194]
Version 22.214.171.1247 [07.06.2012] [New DB-Patchlevel 83]
- You can now enter a location for your activity report
- New option in the configuration and in the drop down menu of the start button in the project manager: Project to start retroactively with Ctrl + project selection in case you forgot to switch the project.
- New option in the configuration: Automatically hide the timeline after x seconds
- New option in the configuration: Avoid overlapping timestamps
- New option in the configuration: Optional warning option, if the project estimate was exceeded
- SQLite is now supported
- New feature: Starting a project once with the option to enter a comment, rather than editing this setting in the project properties
- Quick Start Projects: By pressing the quickstart button, Xpert-Timer will create a new project and start it immediately. On stop you can decide what to do with the recorded time and the project
- Fast entry projects: Direct input of the project name in the project manager for adding new projects easily
- By right clicking on a column entry in the Project Manager you get the option to change this entry
- Saveable views of the project list, task list, time stamp list
- Sort project list by columns
- Multiple selection of projects to assign status, progress etc. easily
- Direct input of text using F2 in the project manager
- Grouping, filtering and prioritizing of projects is now possible in the project manager
- Intelligent Fast Entry (smart entry function) for tasks, projects and time stamp. e.g. Timestamp fast entry: 0800-1000 Phone conversations
- New hierarchy level: Create timestamps on tasks
- You can now entere an estimated time for tasks
- Calculate the total project estimation based on the single estimates of the tasks by right-clicking on the total sum of the main project in the project manager.
- Task packages can now be created and assigned to projects (used as a template). Assign the tasks to the package by draging and dropping it into the task template dialog
- You can now enter en estimate for every task once you hit "Start" on the task. (Setting in configuration)
- Running time stamp of the task is displayed on the timebar
- You can now enter a comment to every task status, for example the reason of rejection
- The subject of the task can automatically be written into the comment field of the timestamp
- Run reports on your completet task timestamps
- In order to manually enter long timestamps. For example for a whole week, those 40 hours are now automatically distributed to timestamps on several days
- Grouping option of the timestamps by comment
- Fast Entry timestamp: Easier way to add manual timestamps. Just enter for example: 1000-1100 Testing -> Creates a timestamp vom 10 til 11 with the comment "Testing"
- Each timestamp can now also be assigned a location.
- New structure of access right groups
- New structure of workgroups