What's new in Version 7 of Xpert-Timer?
- Extension: Add a personal letter salutation in the contacts
Use it by using the variable %%SALUTATION%%
Attached is the monthly report.
- New: 64-bit version available
- New: New program variant "Xpert-Timer.Web" to be able to access the time recording data via a browser.
The Xpert Timer is now also available in a 64-bit version.
- New: CSV import assistant for timestamps
Timestamps in CSV format from other programs can now be easily imported.
- Extension: New column "time remaining"
- New: If colors are used for clients / projects, they can now also be printed in the project list.
Displays the difference between Estimate and Required Time.
The option can be turned on / off in the print settings.
- Extension: New entry type "retrospective". With it, times can be added retrospectively from a time in hours.
- New: Change timestamp: Complete capture of contiguous timestamps
Query if a timestamp changes that has a directly adjacent predecessor and / or successor. These timestamps are then automatically adjusted to the changed start / end time.
- New: Add employee photo